Friday, September 25, 2009

H1N1 Flu Is hell

I will haft to say when I heard all the talk about the Swine Flu, Better now known as the H1N1 on the Open Road on Xm months ago I was fairly uninterested. I figured this was one of those things where people get all worked up over nothing. Well 2 weeks ago my sister whom is only 4 started pre-school and right off the bat she caught the H1N1 Flu. And upon our families surprise when she was taken to the Doctor their office was full of children infected with this flu. At this point we were aware of how fast it spread but once again I stood back and said “Nothing to stress over I’ve never had the flu”. I figured for some stupid reason I would be spared lol. My sister caught it on a Friday and by Monday nearly our whole family had it. My mother ended up gravely ill and had to be hospitalized for several days. But we all survived it this far. The H1N1 Flu is still spreading around NW North Carolina really bad but most everyone I know are now on the ending stages of it. Now let me tell you this stuff hits your respiratory system hard. I guess the best way to explain how it felt was like someone put rubber Cement in our lungs. Now can you imagine trying to cough up that thick crap? It took a few weeks, tomorrow being 2 weeks for me and my wife and we are getting better just still trying to get the finally part of the mucus from our lungs. I wish anyone luck who gets this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment