Friday, September 25, 2009

Killing 15 Babies is Legal!

I usually don’t blog about the stuff you would see on your local 6 o’clock news channel, but this pisses me off. After reading the story today about Irene Vilar who has a Abortion Addict, I set back and said OMG. According to what I read Mrs. Vilar’s book will soon hit the shelves of your local book store called “Impossible Motherhood”. In this book undoubted she blames being born Puerto Rico and her dead grandmother who died when she was 8 for sick addiction to killing babies as this is what did in her interview with ABC. Mrs. Vilar has had 15 abortions in 16 years most of which she while she was married. Reading the article that ABC News put out I would haft say she seems like a smart person as she was enrolled in Syracuse University when she was only 15 years old. Oh did I mention she has 2 children she raises daily! Now I am not going to argue whether or not abortion is right or wrong but I will Stand up and say when abused to this degree there is no way to justify 15 abortions when you are aborting your husband’s children or having no medical illness which abortion would be justified in. What a sick world we live in when the government will leave such a program as the right to abortions open to where it can be used to such degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment